My name is Nicole, and I am so excited you stumbled across my photography website. My company unique in our full-service to our intimate wedding couples.
When I'm not stuffing my face with carbs, I enjoy capturing the genuine love, laughter, and tears between you and your loved ones. I don't mind hiking across mountains, sand dunes, or across rivers either!
I am here to ensure your day is stress free, adventurous, fun, memorable, and to give you the fastest turnaround and highest quality around.
I look forward to meeting you over a cup of coffee and planning our epic adventure!
Read our Review of the Month!
From the coasts of California, to the mountains of Tennessee, to the Grand Canyon and beyond, adventure encapsulates my soul. Explore my site to find my works of art among the coolest couples on Earth.
Hiya! I'm Nicole.
I treasure nothing more than to capture the love of others. There is nothing more special than sorting through old pictures of those who have passed before us, looking at memories that shaped their lives.
Now, throw in a mountain, and we have the most epic wedding ever.
Pictures last forever. In 100 years, your family will still be able to see the smiles and laughs you shared that so fondly created the wonderful relationship you share with each other, and with your children.
If you're looking for a photographer who is here to capture emotional memories, adventure, to laugh with you, and to do everything in their power to make you the happiest couple or family in the world, you're in the right place.
Here are some fun facts about me!
1. I love food! Mac and cheese, hamburgers, ice cream.....life is all about great food.
2. I love kittens. I'm pretty sure if I wasn't married, I'd be a cat lady you see on TV. Don't worry, I love puppers too!
3. I currently am watching: The Office, Supernatural, and Santa Clarita Diet. My all-time favorite show is iZombie (though I really wish they'd rename it because it sounds like a horrible Apple product).
4. On the back of my car I have "You are beautiful. You are loved." in huge cursive letters for all to see.
5. I have always had my own business! Photography, tutoring, or running a party business have been my ventures so far.
6. i'm awkward! So don't worry about awkward moments because I'll take care of all of them for you! Embracing the awkward usually results in those great candid photos (that's my best secret, shhh!).
I hope I get to learn about you both too! Click on the button below, and let's make memories.